Saturday 8 October 2011

Things need to be done right

If like me you have reached a certain age and have moved into the next tick box on forms you know that we like things done in certains ways. Ways that have worked since time first began and ways that should not be messed with. You may be thinking what on earth am I raving on about or that I'm just being a grumpy old dear but things need to be done as they always have been.
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. How hard is that? But recently we have gone spring, summer, autumn summer, autumn...woo there missy, now why did summer come back? I've just started to grow my winter coat and last weeks heat wave came. I was not happy, not happy at all. It made me feel really ill to be honest. So ill that my Sophie was fretting with worry about me and after being checked out by my friend farmer Jon I had to go to the V.E.T. Still not sure what those letters stand for but I know when farmer Jon and my Sophie say them, it's in the box I must go...but not without a fight.
I got poked and prodded and jabbed but it was worth it cos the nice man said I should be ok and a week later I feel back to my old self.
It's still autumn so all has gone back to the way it should be and I can look forward to curling up on a cosy rug when we get to winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment