Monday 10 October 2011

Garden adventures

One of my favourite things to do is go exploring in the gardens. As you may have gathered from my previous post I like things done in the right way, so first and foremost I have to check everything is in order in my own garden. It was lucky I did that this morning as my Sophies little greenhouse had been battered by the wind last nite and was leaning rather drastically to one side.
My Sophie promptly came out to straighten it up but it does seem some of her gerbera plants have been wounded as the shelf broke. I do hope they'll be ok.
Once the drama of the damage had been resolved I went to check the garden further from a better vantage point.


From here I can see all the neighbourhood gardens and decide where to go next. Then, away the fence I go for a few hours.
Back in the house after some lunch I decided to take a cat nap.

My Sophie came to check up on me. I was not impressed with being woken up.


I think my paw slap and glare put my point across nicely and my Sophie left me alone for a while so I could carry on snoozing.



No comments:

Post a Comment